“SANA ENERGY” provides the following limited warranty on the All in One Solar LED Street Lights according to the terms and conditions stipulated below.
1. LIMITED WARRANTY OF MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP
SANA ENERGY warrants that all products we offer have passed strict design and performance testing. All products are free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use during the warranty period. The warranty period for the products starts on the original date of purchase specified on the purchase order/invoice contract unless informed otherwise in writing. The warranty period and type of warranty service that applies to your product are designated on the warranty card of the product or obtained in writing via a SANA ENERGY authorized representative.
The warranty extends to replacement or repair of faulty fittings. SANA ENERGY shall not be liable for any costs incurred in removal or installation of the product fittings.
2. NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY
This warranty does not cover the following:
- a) Failure or damage resulting from misuse, accident, modification, installation in unsuitable operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, or improper maintenance by non-authorized persons or third party.
- b) Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that the end-user may provide or integrate onto the product that has not been authorized by SANA ENERGY.
- c) Repair Services from third party, labor cost, additional material cost
- d) Shipping cost to and from location
Solar Panel – 10 Year limited warranty on construction
Led light – 5 Year limited warranty
Controller – 5 Year limited warranty
Battery – 5 Year limited warranty
Solar panel power output Limited power output warranty of:
20 years (900/6/800/6): 10-year output warranty at 90% / 20-year output warranty at 80%
3. WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
The above limited warranties are not applicable should SANA ENERGY determine, at its sole discretion, that the All in One Solar LED Street Lights have been incorrectly operated, or inappropriately used or exposed to accidents, damage due to misuse, modifications, unsuitable installation or use, negligence with storage, transport and handling, or repaired or modified – in whatever manner – by anyone other than SANA ENERGY or an authorized third party of SANA ENERGY. Further exclusions of the limited warranties include defects:
- Caused by outer impacts, e.g. defective equipment parts, appliances, system components like bypass diodes, connecting cables, inverters, or the like, which have been coupled with the All in One Solar LED Street Lights by anyone other than SANA ENERGY, or caused by defective system design, configuration, or installation planning?
- Caused by faulty wiring or installation, or faulty handling during these work;
- Caused by operation in inappropriate environment or with inappropriate methods, which deviated from the instructions in product specification, and/or operational manual and/or label;
- Caused by other external impacts such as mud on the front glass, pollution or damage due to smoke, salt, acid rain, etc.;
- Caused by use on mobile objects such as automobiles, ship, etc.;
- Caused by force of nature, force majeure, or other unforeseeable circumstances outside of the range of the influence of SANA ENERGY; for instance: earthquake, typhoon, whirlwind, volcanic eruption, flood, lightning, snow damage, etc.
The above warranties replace as well as exclude all other explicit or implicit warranties- including but not limited to those from commercial law(s) and those of the suitability for a particular application, and all other obligations and liabilities on the part of SANA ENERGY, unless those warranties, obligations and liabilities disclaimed herein are otherwise explicitly pledged by SANA ENERGY in written form. SANA ENERGY is not liable for any incidental, consequential, or positive losses and/or damages.
4. GENERAL TERMS
SANA ENERGY reserves the right to deliver another type of All in One Solar LED Street Lights with difference in size, form, color, and/or output if the type of the reclaimed All in One Solar LED Street Light is no longer produced at the time of complaint. The repair, replacement, or additional delivery of the All in One Solar LED Street Lights neither renews nor extends the period of the warranties. The replaced All in One Solar LED Street Lights is the property of SANA ENERGY.
5. OBTAINING WARRANTY PERFORMANCE
If “the Customer” feels he/she has a justified claim covered by this limited Warranty. He/She must immediately notify the (a) dealer, who sold the All in One Solar LED Street Light, or (b) any authorized “SANA ENERGY” distributor, of the claim in writing, or (c) send such notification directly to “SANA ENERGY”. Together with the notification “the Customer” should enclose evidence of the date of sale on which the Solar Products have been purchased. If applicable,” the Customer’s” dealer or distributor will give advice on handling the claim. In case of a proven defect within the first ten years after the date of sale to the original end-user, “SANA ENERGY” will repair or replace the defective product. All kinds of claimed All in One Solar LED Street Lights are collected and warehoused at no cost at the site of “SANA ENERGY” distributor. They will be collected several times during the year by “SANA ENERGY”. The limited Warranties do not cover any transportation costs for return of the All in One Solar LED Street Lights, or for reshipment of any repaired or replaced All in One Solar LED Street Lights, or cost associated with installation, removal or reinstallation of the All in One Solar LED Street Lights. Warranty claims will not be honored if the type of serial number of the All in One Solar LED Street Lights have been amended, removed or made illegible.
If a part, provision or clauses of this Limited Warranty, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance, is held invalid, void or unenforceable, such holding shall not affect and shall leave all other parts, provisions, clauses or applications of this Limited Warranty, and to this end such other parts, provisions, clauses or applications of this Limited Warranty shall be treated as severable.
No action, regardless of form, arising out of or in any way connected with this Limited Warranty, may be brought against “SANA ENERGY” more than one (1) year after the cause of action has occurred. In case of discrepancy in a warranty-claim, a first-class international test-institute such as Frarmhofer ISE in Freiburg / Germany or TUV Rhineland in Cologne/Germany shall be involved to judge the claim finally.
If you believe that a claim is unambiguously justified, please inform SANA ENERGY immediately. SANA ENERGY accepts No delivery of a reclaimed All in One Solar LED Street Lights without the explicit request from SANA ENERGY itself Please contact us at email@example.com for claims.